In today’s fast-paced business environment, collaboration and productivity are key to staying ahead of the competition.
As a Microsoft 365 partner, we understand the importance of access to the right tools and features to streamline your workflows and enable effective collaboration among your team. While many people are familiar with the popular Microsoft 365 tools such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, there are several hidden and less-known collaboration and productivity tools within the suite that can take your team’s productivity to the next level.
In this blog post, we’ll explore 10 of the best-hidden tools in Microsoft 365 that you might not be aware of, and how they can help you enhance your team’s collaboration and productivity.
- Planner: Planner is a task management tool that helps teams organize and prioritize tasks. It allows you to create tasks, assign them to team members, and track their progress. With Planner, you can also attach files, set due dates, and add comments to tasks.
- Forms: Forms is a survey and quiz tool that allows you to create custom surveys, quizzes, and polls. You can use Forms to gather feedback from your team, conduct quizzes to test their knowledge or create polls to gauge team opinions.
- Whiteboard: Whiteboard is a digital canvas that allows teams to collaborate on ideas in real time. You can use Whiteboard to brainstorm ideas, create diagrams, or map out workflows. With Whiteboard, you can add images, sticky notes, and text to your canvas.
- Stream: Stream is a video-sharing tool that allows teams to share videos securely. You can use Stream to create channels for different topics, upload videos, and share them with your team. With Stream, you can also add comments and reactions to videos.
- Yammer: Yammer is a social network for your organization. It allows you to create groups, share updates, and collaborate with your team in real time. With Yammer, you can also share files, create polls, and have private conversations.
- Power Automate: Power Automate (formerly known as Flow) is a workflow automation tool that allows you to create automated workflows between different apps and services. Power Automate can automate tasks such as sending emails, creating tasks, or updating spreadsheets.
- Power Apps: Power Apps is a low-code app development platform that allows you to create custom apps for your organization. You can use Power Apps to create apps for tasks such as data entry, data visualization, or data collection
- OneNote: OneNote is a note-taking tool that creates and organizes notes. You can use OneNote to take notes during meetings, create to-do lists, or brainstorm ideas. You can add images, audio recordings, and videos to your notes with OneNote.
- MyAnalytics: MyAnalytics is a productivity tool that provides insights into your work habits. It allows you to track how much time you spend on tasks, how much time you spend in meetings, and how much time you spend collaborating with others. With MyAnalytics, you can also set goals and track your progress toward those goals.
- Delve: Delve is a tool that allows you to discover and organize information across Microsoft 365. It uses machine learning to provide personalized insights into your work habits and helps you discover content that is relevant to your work.
These are just a few of the hidden and less-known collaboration and productivity tools available in Microsoft 365. You can improve your team’s workflows and streamline your processes by taking advantage of the lesser-known collaboration and productivity tools highlighted in this blog post. At Cloud IT, we are committed to helping our clients make the most of Microsoft 365, and we offer free consultations and demos to help you get started.
If you’re interested in learning more about how Microsoft 365 can benefit your organization, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Our team of experts is always ready to help you take your team’s collaboration and productivity to the next level.